WHO IS COVERED?
- The warranty is non-transferable and covers only the original end purchaser.
- The warranty is complimentary for each item sold, except for free gifts.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- Each of our product has different length of warranty period from the date of purchase.
- The duration of the warranty is stated in the list of Product features on our website and/or on the warranty card inside the Product.
- The warranty covers only manufacturing defects or workmanship.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- The warranty does not cover product damage caused by misuse, alteration, neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, acids, solvents, water or transport damage (If carrier damages your product, you should immediately file a damage claim with the carrier.)
- The warranty does not cover the damaged from the result of wear and tear, eg. component parts like leather, PU leather, fabrics, wheels and other moving parts will show sign of wear and tear with use over time.
- Repairs performed by anyone other than an Authorised Repair Agent will void this warranty.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM?
- Kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Warranty Department will get in touch with you in 1 - 3 working days regarding the warranty process.
- Please be advised that proof of purchase (MUST) and/or warranty certificate (if any) are needed for verification on any warranty claim.
- All warranty are valid in the country you purchased the product, unless specified otherwise.
- You are responsible for delivery postage to us but there is no charge for the return postage for the repaired/replacement bag.
- After inspecting the product and defect, we will, at our discretion, determine whether or not the problem is covered by the product brand’s warranty.
- If the warranty applies, you will be notified as to whether your product will be repaired or replaced.
- If your product is no longer available, we will replace it with a similar product of comparable value at our discretion.