WHAT IS YOUR DELIVERY POLICY?
- Currently, we can only send orders to street addresses in Malaysia. We do not deliver to a PO Box address, military and protected areas. Delivery charges for failed attempted delivery to such restricted areas will be borne by you. We are unable to ship to any international address.
- We strives to deliver your order within the expected delivery timing listed. The delivery period applies to ready-stock items only. Pre-order items will be advised accordingly.
- Please note that the expected delivery is an estimation and will vary with circumstances such as online security checks, delivery restrictions, payment and stock availability.
- The actual time of deliver will also be subject to the delivery schedule of the 3rd party logistic provider (“3PL”) engaged which may be changed from time to time by the 3PL without any prior notice.
- We are not able to guarantee the date of arrival which may sometimes be disrupted due to delivery issues at the 3PL company.
- All shipping charges will be calculated automatically when you check out based on weight and your shipping address
- We reserves the right to adjust the delivery rate without any prior notice, and this shall be reflected upon checkout.
ORDERS CUT-OFF TIME AND WHEN DO WE DELIVER?
- The same-day delivery order cut-off time is 11:00am (GMT+8), Monday to Friday (except on public holidays and weekends). This does not take into account possible delay caused by payment authorization.
- Orders after 11:00am will be delivered on the following working day before 6pm.
- Overall, we aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours on Monday to Friday (except on public holidays and weekends)
- Longer processing time and delivery may be required during promotions, holidays, and festive season.
||STANDARD DELIVERY TIME (AFTER DISPATCH)
||3 - 7 working days and above
||7 - 14 working days and above
ANY ADDITIONAL CHARGES FOR RE-DELIVERY?
- Yes. If parcel was not delivered to recipient and it has returned to Innoteq Apex by our 3PL, a second delivery fee will be charged according to your area or region. Note that the second delivery fee is the responsibility of the recipient.
- Once the order has been dispatched, you can view the order status in “My Order”, you may also use the tracking code sent via our system generated email, to track your parcel on the 3PL website.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
- Once an order has been placed, it cannot be changed or modified. If you wish to cancel the order, please contact our customer service via our hotline, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or live chat. We will assist according to the pick and pack status. The order cannot be cancelled if it has already been dispatched.
- We accept payment on our website via FXP, iPay88 - we accept Online Banking such as Maybank2u, PBE online etc and Visa or MasterCard issued by most major banks.
- For BULK PURCHASE - you may opt to make manual payment via online transfer to our banking account. For manual payment, you will be required to email email@example.com for instruction to purchase and complete your payment.